Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hmmm, guess I'll post a blog now. I think I'll call it ... "Paying It Forward"

Okay so I'm back. Again. Didn't get the grand prize but still very, Very, VERY happy to be a lot better off than I was before the fine folks at Intuit came my way. They actually have a lot of goodies over there for people like me to help run a business. If you're a business owner that tends to do a lot of business on the go, be sure to check out their GoPayment Credit Card Scanner for your phone. I have one myself and love the reaction I get when someone says "Can I write you a check, I don't have any cash on me." Vuala, problem solved, instantly and easily lol. 

So what's next, you may ask? I've been finding myself in a "Pay It Forward" kind of mood lately. I will continue to work as usual but I want to find a way to sprinkle in some extra goodness by helping out 25 people in need of my services for free oooooooooor a really discounted rate. LoL, I've still got to eat! This all was inspired by Intuit (of course) and two very special projects I had been working on for a few months now (their stories to come in the next 2 blogs). My challenges now are to (1) find 23 more worthy projects to do pro bono and (2) figure out how to explain to those who find out and inquire about said work but don't quite fit the profile I'm looking for. That could be the tricky part. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment